ThroatCalm® Spray by Boiron is a cooling mist that works on contact to provide targeted sore throat relief without the numbing effects of traditional throat sprays and lozenges. Every spray delivers a dose of plant-powered active ingredients, including Echinacea, to relieve occasional minor sore throat pain.* The natural, mint-like herbal flavor tastes light and refreshing, making it a go-to solution for easy and enjoyable relief.
Ideal for ages 12 and up, ThroatCalm Sore Throat Spray is benzocaine-free and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or dyes. It comes in a convenient 0.68 fl oz pump bottle with a unique spray nozzle for gentle and precise application that’s convenient to use at home or on the go. Also try ThroatCalm in meltaway tablets and on-the-go pellets for added convenience.
Temporarily relieves occasional minor sore throat pain
- Echinacea 1X HPUS– Relieves sore throat pain
- Plantago major 1X HPUS– Relieves sore throat pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Keep in the mouth for at least 15 seconds, then swallow.
- Use up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.