Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, SinusCalm by Boiron is specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. This homeopathic sinus relief medicine targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.* The tablets dissolve easily under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
SinusCalm is non-drowsy and phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for colds and allergies — two of the main causes of sinus congestion. It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of rebound congestion. This medicine is gluten-free and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up, SinusCalm is HSA & FSA eligible medicine available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. It also comes in multidose tubes of slightly sweet melt-away pellets. Additionally, Boiron offers RhinAllergy®, ColdCalm®, and ThroatCalm®.
Temporarily relieves sinus symptoms due to the common cold or allergies such as:
- nasal congestion
- sinus pain
- Belladonna 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS- Relieves sinus pain with post nasal drip
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen, or if new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.