Customize your care with Boiron single medicines for highly targeted relief. Borax is a homeopathic medicine that provides relief from canker sore pain and other minor mouth and gum irritations.* It’s suitable for adults and children with oral discomfort caused by dentures, braces, or canker sores. It will not interact with other medications, herbs, or supplements. The meltaway pellets dissolve in the mouth without water and come in easy dispensing tubes to take on the go.
The Borax Bonus Pack includes three tubes of pellets for the price of two, with a total of 48 doses. Made using the highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices, this medicine has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Also try Hypericum perforatum for toothaches and Camilia® for painful gums and irritability in babies.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of canker sores or minor mouth and gum irritations such as:
- Borax 6C HPUS- Relieves minor canker sore pain or mouth irritations
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Adult and children: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.