Find multi-symptom heartburn relief wherever you go with Acidil On the Go by Boiron. This homeopathic medicine is powered by plants to relieve occasional acid indigestion, bloating, and upset stomach.* Taken before or after a meal, the meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without water, allowing you to act fast against heartburn. Acidil On the Go has no known interactions with other medications or supplements and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for ages 12 and up, Acidil On the Go pellets are offered in convenient, portable tubes for relief that travels with you. Also try Gasalia®, Diaralia®, NauseaCalm®, and MotionCalm®.
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS- relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetabilis 4C HPUS- relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS- relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS- relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.