Last updated on July 27th, 2022 at 01:58 pm
For most of us, the school year has already begun, the weather is cooling off, and busy schedules are starting to get more hectic. It’s also time to have one last fling with summer by enjoying a long weekend with the observation of the Labor Day holiday. Whether you plan to camp, head to the beach, or simply enjoy a backyard barbeque with friends and family, don’t forget these Boiron essentials to help keep you healthy and ready to celebrate.
– Suffering from indigestion or an upset stomach? Keep Nux vomica pellets on hand. This popular single medicine will help relieve nausea, acid indigestion, hangovers, and most importantly, an upset stomach from overindulgence in food and drink.
– Countless games of volleyball, bocce ball and bean bags are sure to leave you with sore muscles. Our non-sticky, non-greasy Arnicare Gel will help relieve muscle pain and stiffness without a medicinal smell.
– Too much sun? Barbeque burns? Bug bites? Our line of Calendula topicals works great on skin irritations and burns. Calendula Lotion is ideal for soothing sunburn, the ointment helps to heal minor burns, and the gel works well on insect bites and minor cuts and scrapes.
If you want to be the smartest person at the barbeque this weekend, here are some fun Labor Days facts to share with family and friends:
– Peter McGuire, nicknamed “Disturber of the Public Peace,” is widely believed to be the father of Labor Day in America.
– On June 28, 1894, Congress passed an act making the first Monday in September of each year a legal holiday in the District of Columbia and the territories.
– This year’s holiday will celebrate the 155.2 million people ages 16 and older in the U.S. labor force as of June 2012.