Last updated on July 27th, 2022 at 12:55 pm
The hustle and bustle of holiday preparations is drawing to a close—the last gift has been bought and wrapped, the cookies have been made, and the kids are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa. And here at Boiron, we’re all taking the next few days to spend time with our loved ones and get ready for the new year. But before we go, we wanted to share with you these five fun holiday facts:
– Coca-Cola was the first company to use Santa Claus in an advertisement.
– “A Christmas Carol,” by Charles Dickens, was published on December 19, 1843.
– Franklin Pierce was the first president to decorate the White House holiday tree.
– “It’s a Wonderful Life” has been played more than any other holiday movie.
– The first artificial holiday trees were made from goose feathers.
Don’t forget—if you’re not feeling quite like yourself over the holidays, be sure to keep your favorite Boiron homeopathic medicines like Oscillo and Arnicare close at hand. Happy holidays from our families to yours!