Experience the easy and discreet relief of Boiron Cyclease Cramps for your non-stop life. These homeopathic meltaway tablets are made with plant-based and other pure active ingredients to relieve period-related aches, pain, and discomfort without the need for water. They’re formulated to work on several types of cramps, such as those improved by warmth or with aches and pains radiating to the thighs.*
As a homeopathic medicine, Cyclease Cramps is free of diuretics such, as caffeine, and sedatives (antihistamines). Take day or night without worry of drowsiness or sleeplessness and hyperactivity. Cyclease is also NSAID-free, so it won’t upset your stomach or cause an allergic reaction. It has no known drug interactions and is made without any artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Recommended for ages 12 and up, Cyclease Cramps is available over the counter in a box of 60 tablets. Made using highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices, Boiron’s personal care line includes Cyclease PMS Relief, Cyclease Menopause, and YeastCalm®.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with menstrual cramps such as:
- minor aches and pain
- Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps with aches and pains radiating to the thighs
- Colocynthis 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps
- Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS—Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat as needed every 15 minutes until symptoms are relieved. Not to exceed 12 doses per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.