Boiron Arnicare Leg Cramps tablets relieve stiffness and pain from overused muscles. Use it for day and night muscle cramps and spasms in calves, legs, thighs, and arms.* The lemon-flavored chewable tablet is convenient to take without water before bed, when awoken by a cramp, or before, during or after exercise. Arnicare Leg Cramps is ideal for endurance sports such as running and cycling, physical therapy, and work requiring repetitive motion and intense sustained effort. This non-drowsy homeopathic medicine that includes Arnica montana (a mountain plant from the daisy family) is not habit forming and quinine-free. There are no known drug interactions, and it won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of three tubes, each containing 33 tablets. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, cream, and ointment for spot treatment, as well as melt-away pellets and an arthritis pain formula.
- Temporarily relieves day and night cramps and spasms in calves, legs, thighs, and arms and cramps from muscular overexertion
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS – Relieves muscle fatigue causing or caused by cramps
- Sarcolacticum acidum 3C HPUS – Relieves pain and stiffness from muscle overexertion
- Zincum oxydatum 3C – Relieves day and night muscle cramps
- Magnesium Stearate
- Citric acid
- Natural lemon flavor
Adults and children 12 and up: Chew or allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth at bedtime and if cramps occur, up to 6 times per day. Take before, during, and after exercise. Contains dextrose; consider rinsing mouth with water before going to sleep.
- Do not use if the plastic sleeve around the tube is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes (each tablet contains 1.6g dextrose).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.