Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana), Boiron’s line of pain relievers reduce everyday muscle aches, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* The Value Pack conveniently pairs two of the most popular forms of Arnica: Arnicare Cream for external spot treatment with Arnica montana 30C pellets for general internal action. Light and unscented, the moisturizing cream aids in massaging sore muscles, painful joints, and aching feet and backs. The pellets melt under the tongue and do not interact with other medications or supplements. Neither the cream nor pellets mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem.
Available over the counter, the Arnicare Cream MDT Value Pack contains the cream in a 2.5 oz tube and an easy dispensing tube of approximately 80 pellets. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- swelling discoloration
Arnicare Cream Active Ingredients:**
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
Arnica 30C Pellets Active Ingredient:**
- Arnica montana 30C HPUS- Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Arnicare Cream Inactive Ingredients:
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
Arnica 30C Pellets Inactive Ingredients:
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Cream.
Arnica 30C Pellets:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- use only as directed
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Arnica 30C Pellets:
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.